Here's a small sample of what's possible when practicing Face Yoga with Susan Forma:
In just a few weeks, the lines around the mouth have softened, the lips look more relaxed, and nasolabial folds have softened.
This is a wonderful example of how practicing Face Yoga can lift the jawline and cheeks, open the eyes, and relax the forehead.
Face Yoga exercises tighten and tone, creating a more defined neck and jawline.
Practicing for just a few minutes twice a day can lead to amazing results!
Tightening and toning the facial muscles creates obvious physical results, as well as a lift in one's ability to express joy.
It is so important to take "before" and "after" pictures so that results can more easily be seen.
Face Yoga is for men, too!
Both men and women of all ages can benefit from practicing Face Yoga with Susan Forma.
This man was living away from his family for an extended period of time. While away, he began practicing Face Yoga. When he eventually went home to visit his family, they barely recognized him. What a transformation!
Notice how her jawline is more toned and her overall look is more relaxed.
Other Benefits of practicing Face Yoga with Susan Forma:
- Increased oxygen and blood flow to the face
- Uplifted corners of the mouth
- A happier face creates a happier spirit
- Slimmer, more defined cheeks (for those who currently have a fuller face)
- Fuller cheeks (for those with a bony/slimmer face)
- Wider, fuller lips/mouth
- Decreased nasolabial fold lines
- Wide-opened eyes
- Less droopy eyelids
- Reduced forehead lines
- A more relaxed overall look
- The ability to speak more clearly
- Increased lymphatic flow in the face and neck, reducing trapped toxins
- Reduced lines around and dark circles underneath the eyes
- More symmetrical facial expression
- Smoother, more youthful looking skin
- Fuller self expression